terça-feira, 6 de março de 2018

THE STORM OF MY SURVIVOR

Every night, I take that look
I open my drawer and see if there's anything left out
I see that I am in the madness
In that insistence

Persistence
Suffering for women who do not give immortality to me.
Many wanting sex, something I do not like.
Suffering for men, who only want sex, but do not give me affection !!
Fuck!!

Want affection, kisses without having to beg them
Grab that chance with force
But that is never given

Caring
Cry, laugh
Share
Multiply dreams for two

Drinking emotions
Break, destroy
That wall
Who is never knocked down

View your smile
Embracing Your Root
The one who made you and makes the world scream
Even though in silence
Without scaring your love

That formal request
Affectionate, nice to feel ...

To have that lull
In your arms
In mistakes and correctness
In the silly and childish

In sorrows
In the storm of feelings
That can not even be happened
Something without soul, without calm

Without breathing underwater
Taking the risk of looking at your life
You can never share
And comfort anyone
With so much love to give

That smile in an eyedropper
That you can not let go
For fear that they call you needy

You'd better forget everything.
Cards, drawers
Forget looking
Back to your bubble

Even you wanting to lap
Kisses on the mouth
And do not see that no one wants to try
Hurt so much

You can not kiss your friend.
It's forbidden
You are being childish
You're confusing things.

But because other people
Girlfriends who kiss their gay friends
Your lesbian friends
And I can not

I'm so discarded like this.
Disappointing !!
Ugly hell
It will be?


At thirty-eight, unable to smile
For just wanting to kiss
To feel lonely
Thinking about men
In affection and in sex
Even this I do not have
Or I can have

Life!! Kill me soon
I want to stop suffering
Enough !!!

I'm guilty for being needy.
I'm one hundred percent guilty
Sorry for bothering
I give up !!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...