quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

I AM SENDING YOU SMOKE CIGARETTES !!!!! (BDSM)

I will report here a story that I always wanted to write, but when I said I was going to write.

Once, Juliana, a fatal blonde, with their twenties arrived from work tired. And her boyfriend William had just arrived too.
(Guilherme) - Love like you're hot !!!
(Juliana) - Oh, love, what are you up !!!
(Guilherme) - I'm not readying nothing! Just brought some candles ...
(Juliana) - So you mean that you will apply Waxplay?
(Guilherme) - That's right love, you are ready to feel goose bumps and horny?
(Juliana) - It starts by red candle, spreads over my whole body !!! will soon !!!!
(Guilherme) - I'm spreading this red candle that delicious body, I make designs with the candle.
(Juliana) - Use all the candles, all colors, designs soon, I'm boiling here, so much lust, going crazy.
(Guillaume) - Spreading the yellow candle making a drawing of a dragon. I will end with the green making the contours.
(Juliana) And my breasts !! you did not touch them !!! Will leave without dripping candle no?
(Guilherme) No, I will make a work of art in your breasts, I'm leaving them for last

Meanwhile ...

William, with its colorful candles being around the body of his girlfriend and when he starts dropping candle wax on her breasts doing a drawing, his girlfriend begins to rave, crazy, getting molhadinha of both hard and also said that just want to see the result then in front of the mirror, really want to be surprised.
Here she starts moaning be safe on the pillow in a way that your horny starts to get bigger and as she did not feel any pain, she feels horny to feel it in your body, a few minutes after the art made in Juliana's breasts, here that Ju, could not stand to wait, I wanted to know what he drew with the candle in her breasts.
(Juliana) - I want to see it, I'm dying to see, ready?
(Guilherme) - Yes, your delights !!!

(1 Minute later ...)

Juliana finds himself in the mirror, and when you look at her naked body and especially her breasts, takes pictures, but not put anywhere yet, only when the time is right.


Two days later ...

 Juliana with her red catsuit with a whip and another thing waiting for her boyfriend to arrive from work.
Minutes later, William arrives and Julian starts to give orders
(Juliana) It is four !!
"Meanwhile, it puts a chain around his neck and back to your room. And begins to beat with his whip until you get in the room! When he sees that you have a chair and several streams that are waiting for it !!! It goes crazy !!!! Your horny being the puppy, it was what he feels horny !!! "
 Juliana, sends him sit in the chair, with the collar on the neck, tying his arms, his legs, he starts beating on his face and he asks for more to catch.
Soon after, Juliana, put a mask on him, and so she starts rubbing her breasts in his face and keeps hitting on her face and worshiping him be dominated by it.
As Juliana is not happy about it, you want more !!! She is insatiable when it comes to BDSM
She unties only the legs and takes the chair. The robe and hung out with him tied with hands behind and put a coat to hide. Juliana, hung out with him down the street for a few hours, and oh yes, is satisfied by.



(3 days after ,,,)



William is at work, but is taking ore which is due. But Juliana is anxious not wait to be with him and curious to know what he will get ready !!
Will he give a new catsuit? Is it a gag-ball or Gag?
Behold William arrives with a surprise in the size of a shoe box, but only it was red with a black cap and had ties to symbolize Waxplay, green, yellow and red.
Logico that Juliana was eager to open the box. imagining a sexual paraphernalia.
She sits on the bed, opens the box carefully and takes a shock !!!!
(Juliana) I'm not understanding anything !! What do you want me to do with it !!!
(Guilherme) - Love, this is for you to do and because I have huge fetish for it !!
(Juliana) But baby, I do not smoke !!!
The box contains two packs of Dunhill and Marlboro Pack of blue ice and three lighters
But love, I can not stand cigarette !! It's horrible !!!
(William) The thing is, I did not ask if you like it or not. What matters is that AM SENDING YOU SMOKE CIGARETTES !!!!!

After hearing this from her boyfriend, Juliana opens the box, takes out a packet of Dunhill and lighter.
Juliana, then asks William what she has to do !!
William starts giving instructions:
As I now I send !!! Then you put the cigarette in his mouth and lights and is required to be with lipstick marks on the cigarette, it makes me very excited !!
Juliana then lights a cigarette with that look of lust and oddly enough, she knows smoking, thus leaving him satisfied.
He sends her take off her clothes. It puts his cigarette and when she's naked and she gives that bring delicious, so he asks her with one of her hands, put her fingers in her vagina, and other smoking !!!
At that time, Ju, is with two fingers in her vagina, is exciting
As he was still not satisfied, he asked her to let go smoke making drawings with his own smoke
Ju as it was obedient, and she did not straight, as if she was born to smoking, which is noticed in women, chatting and having this conversation right, I mean, this animal sex in the form of fetish.
When she was molhadinha horny, he sends grab another pack of cigarettes because she smoked the whole pack, he told her to take the Marlboro ice blue.
She opened the pack, lit, he asked her to stay four and suck his cock and threw smoke from his cigarette menthol, inhaling the cigarette eager to go out with a lot of smoke as a smoker woman was being in four walls.
Juliana was swallowing her boyfriend's cock with such ease and after swallow, took a drag on his cigarette that left him still mad, I was just doing what he had asked, nothing more than that.
Soon after, he sends her hands and knees and he'll eat it all and of course, it being smoking of course, he gets very well, and she knows how to make any woman go to an orgasm, and thus they were the night all so had half nine, had everything and more.

The next day ....


Juliana went to buy cigarettes on Saturday, because everyone smoked on Friday, the day lady sex. And her boyfriend was asleep, too tired the night before.
Juliana now wishes to speak, he takes what he's sleeping.
(Juliana) So, my dear readers, I hope you enjoyed my adventure and I do not regret it one bit.
Regarding the art that my boyfriend made Waxplay on my breasts, he drew a cigarette wrote in drawing the following sentence:

"Smoking Fetish, the art of my life that I love"


One last very important Juliana comment !!!

"Do what you do have will, and do not forget to buy your cigarettes, it is with him that I do my art ,,,"


(End)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...