quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

WOMEN SMOKERS 9, THE REVENGE OF AWAKENING (END PART)

Chapter 5: (AS KNEW THAT HAD BEEN DEAD Rubia)


After Rúbia died the next day the girls met and did not touch on the subject, as if something had not happened.
Camila as always, beautifully lit his cigarette and started talking to the girls, as Akemi, the blonde japa also lit his cigarette, Marina and also as Gabriela well.
Gabriela was offering beer for girls and logical they accepted because they were thirsty.
Only so they accepted. kkk
After many hours smoking, talking, and at that time it was already dawn, Camila cites the name of Rúbia and says she is lacking. Marina, Akemi, Gabriela and then begin to talk about, and say they do not know why she is not there with them.
Each one says one thing:
Camila says she is sick. Marina said that her mother must have quarreled with her.
Akemi said it should're making love. Gabriela said she must have forgotten us, and so did not come.
We all know that they are lying
But only one of them is exalted and says:



Chapter 6 :( AKEMI, THE MAIN SUSPECT)

Fucking hell, girls stop lying, we all know that Rúbia died and one of us was the killer (Gabriela)
After Gabriela said, I mean, let the dogs out, the girls began to attack Akemi.
Akemi, you were the only class that had estranged with her, and the fact is it was you who killed him, Camila said.
In good, Akemi, I do not know what you had, whether it was a case, or if it's something else, I agree with Camilla, it was you who killed him. Said Marina
Logo speaks the truth, it was you !! as you killed her, asks Gabriela
(Akemi) I will defend myself of these charges without any sense, absurd.
First I have not the heart to kill a cockroach, I will have to kill coerce a person !! It makes me laugh, after that, I'll light a cigarette to calm myself, only heard nonsense, friends that I have, my deusss !!!!


Chapter 7: (THREE IS SUSPECTED?)


How not to Akemi, it is indeed !! Left over, Camila, Marina and Gabriela
Akemi was in her Middle unintentionally wanting Marina and Camila Gabriela accused while saying Gabriela you there all throughout, tells me one thing: who was it that took a stab at Rúbia?
Gabriela gave that laugh, then said: You two, my god, just said she was killed with a knife, for instance as you know that?
Camila and Marina, said Gabriela said she was killed by a stab.
Gabriela said, I did not do a damn thing, did not kill anyone, now what I deduce, is that it was one of you two who murdered the Rúbia.
Gabriela was fed and looked at the face of the two and said, speaks of all people killed
After a while they were silent


Chapter 8: (A KILLER IS REVEALED)



After 5 days:

Akemi, Marina and Camila went to Gabriela's house and there that began to unfold the story.
All they sat, lit a cigarette, and opened a can of beer.
It was then that Marina spoke.
(Marina) I killed rather Rúbia, that stupid redhead.
I killed because I had an affair with Akemi, after I took Camila to jealousy for
Rúbia. The Rúbia know many things, many secrets of us all and I did not want it spread to other people. Then as she was angry because I did not want it, I was afraid that she would kill me, so I even scared I had the courage and killed her.
I took a knife that was in the kitchen and when Gabriela said it was for us to go out after her, was my chance, so I went into the bar, I saw that he had a woman with red hair, I saw that her back was turned, took a cigarette and asked her to fire, that's when with the other hand I stabbed her with a knife in his heart.
It was very easy, easier than taking candy from a baby.


Chapter 9 :( SHRINK THE EVENT)


After Marina took over the crime, the girls were assutadas and did not know what to do, actually Gabriela knew then:
Look, Marina, I will not call the police, I'll just ask you to seek help from a psychiatrist and after that I do not care, you need to help, but the best right now is that you remove and go straight to a psychiatrist and that once you're high, we can even think of your back. I just did not I arrest you because even you have done this, the friendship continues, but only after you treat and look good, you come back.
Then Marina stood up, apologized and left.
Camila, Akemi were very frightened by what happened.
And asked to Gabriela because she had said that Marina and why she did not call the police.
(Gabriela) I will explain why I did and said that to her. I said that because I did not want her to do with us what she did with Rúbia. I drove out in a polite manner, that's what I did. Expulsei- the group and our lives.
After Gabriela comforted the girls, she realized something was missing and was already pissed off !!!!!


Chapter 10: (HAPPINESS, CIGARETTES BUY)


Holy shit !!!! My cigarettes ended (Gabriela)
And you girls, do you have?
I have a few, will not give (Akemi)
I have only three cigarettes in the pack (Camila)
Then I'll buy, but I will not leave here, I will ask to bring a friend, she lives two minutes from where I live, live here side. I'll send a message to her then.
I asked her to bring and not to pay, after we passed, is as my gift
Okay friend, thank you (Akemi)
Thanks a lot (Camila)
I had appointed, she said she will bring here 5 minutes ago

"5 MINUTES AFTER"

Rings the bell, she is finally !!!!
Akemi, Camila, vibrate that will be able to smoke
When Gabriela opens the door !!!!!!


Final chapter :( CIGARETTES WITH ANOTHER SURPRISE)

Come in girls (Gabriela)
Our !!! I and the girls were no longer enduring stay quit
Now we are here, we buy cigarette packs to all of you
When Camila Akemi and look at the girls and see which one is nothing more and nothing less than Rúbia, yes, Rúbia did not die !!!!!
Akemi see and do not believe what you see, open the pack of cigarettes, take a pack opens, lights, and sit down to understand what was happening !!!
Camila does not believe, in fact, does the same as Akemi did so nervous she is.
Akemi says: I'm seeing double, I drank so much?
I (Rúbia) will speak everything, Akemi you're not seeing double, Helena is my twin sister
She is an actress, was traveling will work in their play, but now she's on vacation and here to stay.
Well, you see I did not die, was as follows:
I combined with Gabriela we'd unmask the Marina, we both knew who she was.
So as I said, as Helena's my identical twin sister, and on top is an actress. Know the knives were in the kitchen? So were all scenographic, you know my "death"? So it was made: Helena took a proper clothing, put that fake blood bag inside put a wig to be like me, and she has brown hair and I'm redhead.
So everything was planned and very well calculated.
Akemi and Camilla did not know was given a slap them or cry or laugh
All have that hug
Soon after, Camila began talking to Helena, I mean, Camila was giving a pass. Helena is also fetishist and smokes Marlboro Red.
And with that, formed couples, Helena and Camila Akemi and Rúbia
Gabriela as is married and her husband is not in this story, but even so, was happy with her friends, and to finish
Camila, Akemi, Rúbia, Gabriela and Helena took a cigarette lit and gave that toast with same cigarette, leaning against each other as if giving a toast with glasses, but in the case was with cigarette.
Thus ends this perfect story and with much love ...
Pera there, girls, come to the room to take pictures of fetish smoking, but now a couple.
Marina, after the fact, cured, and formed another group of smokers, that's what Gabriela discovered by looking in your social network.
So everything is resolved, close the end,

(END)






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...