quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

WOMEN SMOKERS 8, A DECISION

Well, we go to a meeting of smoking friends, great people, people who know what they want
But I will start from the beginning when they were minors

It all started when, Julia, Claudio, Elaine, Luiza, Luis, Daniel and Amanda

Claudio, Elaine, Julia, Luiza, Luiz, Daniela and Amanda had her 15-year-old
Everyone but Julia who was 16
Everyone always gather at Claudio's house was the only class ta not hidden smoked
But soon after some time, others also assumed they were smoking their parents.
They met because they are neighbors, not in the same building, lived in parallel streets.
They knew that smoking was bad, but still knew what they were doing
When they meet as children, they fought like normal children but then were all in stride.
But when he got together with his friends to talk to, and always smoking his favorite cigarettes.
They had no bias to enter because they had a member who was a lesbian, Amanda
And part of that group had admiration to see, to be with a woman smoking, but not in sexual concept so far.
Julia, Amanda, Luiza, were fetishists, others only were smokers who love smoking.
(10 years later)
They already with his 25.26 years, basically since adults were at Claudio's house, less Amanda, said he could not go to the meeting to have a commitment that could not be postponed, but said if that, would just pass by there
After they learned that she had not seen the meeting, they still did not care, continued talking, drinking beer, smoking, eating some snacks.
When one says that says it will take a last, usually never will, just say politely.
But that day is not he solve just pass !!!!
Behold, rings the bell, Claudio, the owner of the house, meets and is met with Amanda
He sends in, and when she sees all together start talking
(Amanda) people is this, first I quit smoking, you know, not take it anymore, and another want to have children and I am glad that I got rid of this disgusting addiction
You all are disgusting, there are bragging that smoking is good, others have fetish, think beautiful women who smoke, who jerks, find woman who smokes beautiful, I also thought actually was kind of on automatic, but in real it, I hate cigarette and hate you all, never want to see you or feel cigarette smell, most disgusting thing ...
And again, I will spit on the floor of this place here, but just will not spit in the face of you, because I am thin
After that Amanda scene, she slammed the door and left
After she left, all without any exception, were not understanding anything, because until yesterday she loved smoking, loved, loved his friends and a sudden hates everything.
Claudio the owner of the house, was outraged at what happened and said:
- Another anti tobacco to torment us
Luiz as it was more than good, said:
I am very sorry for what happened, but now ball forward, do not want to hear her name
Luiza also wanted to say something, even teary-eyed
- I did not expect it from her, not even
Elaine, meant something too:
- She does not deserve our respect, she did what he wanted, then we will follow the boat, and one need to buy more cigarettes
Julia, queia say something:
- Elaine, I'll go with you buy more cigarettes, my over
Daniele was very sad, not that the others were not, but I was in tears, but meant something too:
-meninas, I hope that I will also buy cigarettes, I need fresh air, and cigarettes

After everyone was vented, and when the girls arrived with more cigarettes, they all were talking about what had happened, and then went off to their homes
After a few months, they decided to meet again, and without it logical, but only that they decided to go there is a bar, a little change
Arrived at the bar, asked for beer, and sat Numas outdoor seating, they do not irião in places they could not smoke
They were happy, laughing jokes, all going well
From a distance, a woman of the same age of them seeing it from afar
I'm talking about Marcela, who was not in history, but that was just smoking his cigarette and watching the group smoking, drinking, having fun, he decided to go up to them and said:
Sorry to interrupt, I call Marcela and was watching you from afar and saw a cool group, which barely see out there
I am a smoker, but it was not, it was anti smoker was terrible, but after my 18 years I have experienced and enjoyed and love smoking, I would have tried before
This is the summary, if not like I'm leaving on good
Claudio and Luiz, were ouriçados by Marcela, were enchanted by her, and the girls also
And it was also the same age as they hit it too
Claudio Free
Marcela - Marlboro Blue ice
Luiza -Marlboro red
Julia - Benson Menthol
Elaine -Marlboro Blue ice
Daniele- red Marlboro
Luiz -Lucky strike


After Marcela appeared, it seems that gave a new life after what happened, but it seemed like she already knew, was teambuilding
They went out to bars, to Claudio's house, and elsewhere too
But Marcela as I knew what had happened to Amanda, decided to say something to her new friends
My friends gorgeous, I need to tell you something:
(All) can tell
I'm a lesbian
After she said, it was assumed, and Luiz Claudio, got a little desolate, because it was flirting
(All) you were very ten out of power trust us, we do not have any prejudice to the sexuality of our friends, what matters is the character, said Claudio
After she said she was into girls, all hugged, it looked like a beautiful family of friends
Julia took his cue and told Marcela
- I know a friend that he is gay and it was assumed and is a person of love, writes very well
Marcela said he also knew a gay man who had taken over and had placed a female name on his facebook profile
Julia and Marcela spoke together and said that both the loved being what it is
Luiza also wanted to say something, it is who I think he is too, writes very well, and I do some strips of what he writes, sends really well, I as a writer as well, he will go far
Daniele also wanted to say something, wow, it's great, a very dear migo, and who loves me call loirão and also say "little Indian" all my fault, rs
Claudio, Elaine, and Luis, knew who they were talking about and also wanted to make a comment
We will not become more tearing silk, but he is a person who is a smoker convinced, is what is not care about his sexuality but with the heart and the character
Marcela says that small world is not it, how could I imagine that you also knew
After that silk rasgação, everyone in the group continued to meet
And for many years, but for a twist of fate, some had their lives, and eventually split up but continued talking to the Internet
(10 years later)
After comings and goings, Claudio, Elaine, Luiza, Marcela, Julia, Daniele and Luiz finally arranged to meet after many years without being able to meet, marked to go there is a bar
Some left their cars at Claudio's house and those who had no car, were hitchhiking
When arrived at the bar, it was that melassão, but after years without seeing
But that day the bar was packed and had no free table, then Daniele said, because we will not for a ballad, wanted to dance a little, and it's a ballad that has smokehouse
Everyone agreed, and ended up going
It is not known why, but after years without seeing each other, go there a ballad, because he wanted to talk, put the news on time, but still were.
Danced together, by the time all at once, they said, we smoke?
And of course, they were all the smokehouse, place was nice, airy, and it was not small, when they set foot inside the smokehouse, had about three people smoking and were just smoking and behold, when one of them looked at Claudio, and that when all lit his cigarettes and looked at her, in fact, I did not believe what they were seeing
Yes, folks was none other than Amanda
Amanda, asked to speak, they thought a bit, but as was wondering what she would say, decided to listen to it
But it seems that was not there the conversation would be started
Because soon she would start, it started to rain, then they decided to pay his commanding and invited Amanda to go on Claudio's house, where it happened and why the cars were in the house of Claudio.
Once there, the rain would not stop, all went up in the apartment
Amanda, when entered, looked up and said, never thought I'd set foot here again
After everyone is inside the apartment, they sat down, and lit his cigarettes and said, can you tell Amanda what you have to say !!!
Well, folks, after that day that I did not need to repeat what happened, well, I was not right with me,
I could not stand and could not stand me my parents, I was sucks everything was pressure everywhere.
Chegei I quit smoking because I thought it was the right thing to do, because I wanted to have a daughter, and I, she's beautiful, I really want you to know, to be honest I was in trouble and I know could have spoken to you, but rather it was not what I did, I did even worse talked it all, regret too, after I had quit smoking, I got a breeder and got pregnant soon after, our relationship was not working, good I ended up realizing that my business really is woman
After that, I ended up going back to smoke and do not regret it, I love smoking, love to see women smoking and all the girlfriends I had smoked.
That's what I had to talk
Claudio Luiz, Luiza, Daniele, Elaine, Marcela, only looked at Amanda and derão that hug and wept made some melted butter, and said:
- We can not be cruel to you, you are our childhood friend, and deserves a second chance
Girls, Julia, Elaine, Daniele and Luiza were realizing that Marcela kept looking for Amanda, and how they and the boys, and Luiz Claudio also realized, gave rope to Marcela arrived at Amanda.
After Marcela finally went to Amanda meeting, and formed the cutest couple and lightning love what had happened, did not choose love, only happens in moments that we never imagined where and how.
After everything was fine
Julia said:
- Came to drink or to cry?
(All) Let's drink

Everyone was happy, drinking, smoking, and Amanda wanted to say one last word
(Amanda) - You are my best friends I could have, and moreover I got a beautiful girlfriend, and after all that happened, I need a cigarette, his girlfriend Marcela, lit a cigaaro and gave it to his girlfriend and then He lit one for her
Everything turned out well, everything was done for real friends I have only one character was invented (Amanda)

Claudio - owner of a group on facebook
Smoking area
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/areadefumantes/
Julia - a teacher, friend, my diva always
Elaine- admirer of works of art and also and painter
Daniele- pscicóloga, friend, very important in my life
Luiza - poet, friend, perfect that always praises what I write
Luiz - has its own company, friend, very thin people also like a lot to write


I hope you all enjoyed
was heart this honor ...

(END)





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...