quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

WOMEN SMOKERS 6 THE BIG SCARE

Let me introduce myself, I'm Paula, I'm 23 years old, working with events, won very well, like what I do, and I am a smoker, smoking since I was 14, I love smoking, I see beautiful women who smoke, have a fetish huge.


I just got home, now go to the balcony to see the stars and smoke a cigarette to relax in this beautiful starry night
But I see, beautiful women walking and smoking, as are beautiful, blondes, brunettes, mulatto, redheads, I here just watching, but will leave.
Worse, I have friends that I love, and most are former smokers, and the few who smoke, are all traveling with their husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, but okay, I'll stay here smoking, admiring people, I mean, women smoking, but who knows I think someone, who knows ...
When I was here alone, smoking my cigarette, enjoying the moon, I see the other side girls were smoking and 4, as here you could not see if it was new or not, so I of my building, I shouted and called to come closer, soon after, I saw that they were not minors, by what I was seeing, but as I wanted to see up close, I said, girls !!! I'm going down, wait a minute.
When I was with the girls, ours was better than I expected, because they were also fetishists like me, very good so you have no idea.
When I was with them, Rafaela (20 years), Jessica (20 years), Bruna (22 years), and Giovana (24anos), all beautiful.
 I started talking to them, and I realized they were all in the neighborhood, and they were beautiful, but would I called them into my gaff? even not knowing the right?
Well, I like were beautiful and they loved me, at the beginning of the conversation, so I invited them to come to my apartment, I'm glad I had things to eat, and had something to offer to my new friends.
You think I'm stupid not to let them get into my apartment?
Of course yes, I am not stupid, I would not miss it, and beyond that I live alone and am of legal age.
Before I almost forgot, they all warned her parents that were in my humble apartment, given the number here, address everything right, did not want to trouble me later.
We were drinking, and was with the sound down and logged in, sound one with these mines here my god, it feels like I'm on the moon, they here smoking beautifully, very sexy, good is that I'm single, and also to to my surprise they were all single.
Okay, I'll talk, I was with all of them, was not to talk, but I was and all loved me, but he had one that had that nervous footprint, I'm shivering here, but still I will not say who is love do suspense.
We were all talking, and of course, some exchange of glances, but everything was fine until we heard noise of gunfire, and how we were all curious, went all to see what was
As we were all half drunk, and we were not caring, so we went to see what was happening.

What was the fright they take?
Which one is that Paula is in love?
Does everything ended well?
All this you will see in ...


Continued ...
WOMEN SMOKERS in 7 ANSWERS




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...