quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

WOMEN SMOKERS 5, REDEMPTION

Well, this story is a story of a friend and a friend, like any other, can be, but with many conflicts, let's put your hands dirty



In one day, a young man who loved smoking cigarettes and also having fetish for women who smoke, something normal, but for many, find it crazy thing
He is a person who has many friends and friends and whether or not fetish and being a smoker or not, but one of his friends, but precisely her friend, who was a friend he loved, but she hated cigarette not stand the smell but it had an addiction, she smoked marijuana, and he did not enjoy, and also had nothing against, but as was his friend he did not care, well, one day, it seems that was not a good day either for it nor for her, and that would be saved forever, very marked
And that such a day came:

- Hi girl how are you
- I'm fine
- That's good !!!!!!

After they comprimentaram, they sat on the couch and started talking so far so good, he soon into the conversation he took from his pocket a pack of cigarettes, and she half then opened her purse and took his marijuana cigarette already thought out and ready to smoke, she lights up and he already has his lit cigarette smoking, oh we do not know why she starts talking of his cigarette evil
- Can you delete your disgusting cigarette, I hate the smell
- Erase your Paranga you're in my house !!!!!
And you know I respect you and not even enjoying you smoke it
- I do not care, delete that shit, that smell is bothering me
And go to fucking hell
Tomare you have cancer, damned
And they start fighting stronger
- You are disgusting, whom you will want !!!
I feel sorry for you
- Seriously !!!!!
I'm getting medinho you !!!!!!!
Your mother is a whore, giving birth to a fool like that, crazy
- He broke down and said:
Go away from here its disgusting cow, it will die soon with this drug, you will very soon be stealing to buy this shit !!!!!!
Then both get up from the couch and ...
She grabs his arm and says?
- I do not want to see you ever again
Forget me !!!!!!!!
(She was at its limit, and both were in a very bad day)
He said, leaves his stoner shit
As she was fed up of it and at that moment she grabbed her purse and walked away, but before that she showed the finger at him and put an arm over the other and made a couple banana him and after that, she hit the door and when he will way to her house she was crying in tears, and logical, was a heavy fight and he was very ill, then he called his friends and explained what had happened, he very depressed and his friends were dismayed by what happened and she went with her friends to distract her head because she needed after 10 years of friendship, end up that way is very complicated and very sad.
(It took three years and as well as in three years many things can happen, like a wedding, one or two Expecting, one can get rich or poorer full of debts)
(In these three years, neither he nor she saw more after the fact, and not by email, not by phone nor by social network)
He once spent because it passes, he could forget his friend and followed his life, he dated twice, stayed with others, had a time he wanted to be alone, and he working on behalf of the company, very well off, today he He is with his 30-year-old, successful and happy, single, but happy.
Her in three years did everything he was with women, after she married and was happy with her husband and was working in a firm that was "firm" of the dreams of anyone, and today she is 25 years, and was happy with your job, your job, everything was swimmingly
Reached Friday and as it was law, he called his friends for them to go you one ballad and said he was going to pay off in a good top ballad, and as it was Friday, the day to take all with your friends, but he would go home to get changed and his house was very close to your work, then took time to get home, eat something, to pack up and leave, hoping his friends in the club, he was neat, had a striped shirt designer and had a beautiful a twill pants, was a ballad linen and he was well relaxed and at ease, as he was well off, was with his chauffeur, because he was drinking all , left his private car at home.
(Arriving at the disco)

His friends were waiting for him at the door and said that his friends would ride with him, he was not those rich emgomados and boring, was an ordinary person, cheerful, with many friends and just had money, something insignificant to him as he like to take tequila, and the staff of the bails knew he liked to drink, he had his place, was on the dance floor and then stood in the smokehouse but a smokehouse sir, an open area with a beautiful tree, had a beautiful a carpet and several fine chic sofas, cushions, when it rained, the roof was closed and they could stay there anyway, with air conditioning, of course.
And when the waiter would bring your tequila, ever, he wanted to change, ordered a caipirinha, I wanted to change a little, and when your drink arrived, lit his cigarette and stood admiring women smoking it as a fetish, but soon in minutes, reaches his drink and he even was the waiter
- Today you wanted to change, I liked it
- I want to be good, enjoying my drink, and his friends were having fun and it was good, until one of his friends came to him and said?
- I can do for you company?
- Of course it can
They were talking, smoking, drinking, talking, and enjoying the ballad


She was at work and there saw that it was Friday, she has picked up the phone and wanted to go out with her friends, and how was single, but as I said before, that she was happily married, I lied, she was single and very happy, really wanted is to enjoy a ballad with her friends, so she made with them she would take them home and go to the ballad, and one of them would take the car on the way back, so she combined that would pass at home, take a shower, get dressed, if emperiquetar all to go to the ballad, she decided to put that her beautiful burgundy dress to die, a beautiful shoe, and she a beautiful woman going to a club with her friends and happy myth

(30 minutes later, ARRIVING AT THE BALLAD)

- Wow, what a ballad top, wow, you can, friend, one of her friends makes this comment
- I'm friendly, I saved and today I can come this ballad, and also gain very well with my work
- What are we waiting, let's go, must have several cats and kittens for us beyond what we are single and have come to have fun
They come together and soon after her friends disappear in the club, as she wanted to take something, goes against the counter and asks for a tequila, wanted to drink all the same and there alone, she sits enjoying the scenery, I say, and I'm very close to the smokehouse and she did not know how to see a person and it seems that she does not believe at the same time, she takes out her cell phone and send a text message to the person, and be there queta waiting for the answer


Wow, and ae friend, you are enjoying here very pleasant esté, I took my caipirinha and seeing the movement, and soon after his friend, says it will to the track and see if someone takes off, and let your friend enjoying a good caipirinha
Behold, your phone vibrates and he sees that is not a link, a message
And dis message:
"Hi love, how are you this beautiful clothes is a cat !!!!, an unsigned restricted number


Well, after he read the message, he thinks it's a joke to some friend of yours and let keto
But then, your phone vibrates again with a new message:

"Hi love, it is good that your caipirinha, which will that is giving me here"

He is frightened by the message, but thinks it's again a friend of his, making a joke and he was not doing anything, had finished smoking, he was heading towards will track when surgue a beautiful woman and he is crazy but as he was pissed off, just bumping it and there he apologizes for having bumped her and she turns to face him, he gets scared at first and when he sees that his friend is the one that he had quarreled with a long time ago, but that was over three years, she looks into your eyes and says:
- Hi, (shy Well)
- HI, (also very shy and quite scared)

After they comprimentarem, even timidly, she thought and thought and said:

- You were going where, when we stumble
- I was going to take satisfaction with my friends, because I received two messages on my phone, which fucking saw it, he invites her to go along with it talk to your friends, but as she knows who sent the messages, and dis is better to leave it keto, and not wrap your head and then she told him instead of you go on, let's get some air and there enjoyed and talked for a while, he thought and decidiiu that would go with her because he I wanted to know how she was, knowing what happened in all that time they ran out without speaking, to sit, she sits down and asks for a hug, a simpes hug him and he accepted and when they hug, he feels a smell very good, strong and very tasty, a citrus scent and also had another perfume, but he imagined it was him that had that smell after they embrace, they begin to talk to if they had not fought at that time, as if nothing had happened as if they were just met, then it starts the conversation
- So what did you do this all the time that we ran in to speak?
- Well, I at first I suffered a lot, felt like the worst person in the world, but then my friends helped me a lot, we left together and then my self-esteem back with maximum force and was with here and there and also I will I confess that I was with men too, but let that be secret
- Our !!!!!! frill that strong, can let I do not count anything, it'll be our secret
Account more, where are you working?
- I'm working in a big company and am earning well, I'm happy and that's
- Good, I'm glad you
It is kind of like, but is eager to smoking and is not even there, and lights his cigarette and now it's her turn to speak what she did that all the time
- And you, what did you do?
- Well I first stopped smoking pot, I then I went to the gym and go out with my friends, picked up girls and boys, was curtndo my life and I am now working on a great company and I am also earning well
- Wow, that's cool, I'm glad you stopped smoking marijuana, I am very proud of you, and also know that you would get men and women, very good
- I thought I was on the right track, but then I saw it was just screwing me
- Glad you think so, I am most proud of
- Pera a minute, I'll get something in my bag
- Logical, rest assured, I hope
(He thinks she will pick up her makeup to touch, or a mirror, there it draws from her bag a pack of cigarettes, and oddly enough the same as he smokes and he does not believe what you see, then he takes a deep breath and question ...)
- Wow, you're smoking now, wow, who saw you who see you
- True, I started smoking cigarette after having stopped with marijuana, and I tried to do gym, but I saw it was not mine, and I love smoking, smoking two packs a day, real smoke and also love see women smoking and even I've had sex with some smoking, it's too good, but I got married, but in fact the same, I just join things, but then it turned out that not working out, and I'm single and today I love someone, the love stronger you want to be with this person for the rest of his life
- I know, this is very good indeed, I'm glad you're passionate about
- Brigade, but you still not understand? (She just lights up another cigarette)
- Understand what? (It also lights a cigarette)
- What who sent the messages on your phone was me, I always loved you once loved as a friend, and then I realized I was literally in love with you, the love of my life, I kind of unintentionally turned smoker and I'm loving it, having this wonderful fetish, giving a horny and ....
- Wow, I do not know what to tell you right now, I since I met you always loved you as his girlfriend, not as a friend, I had to hide this feeling because I know someone who confused friendship with love to date, and you know this person
- I know who
It's who is escervendo this story, our story
"May I ask, why of you are talking about my personal fucking life?"
- Ends our history soon, sorry, we only want to help you
"I can finish the story?"
(After the two declared themselves to each other, well, they gave one long kiss, and that many of those in the smokehouse, everyone applauded the scene that they were seeing a very beautiful scene and well after 15 minutes if kissing non-stop, they realized that their cigarettes were at the end, and how the two love smoking, and can not really run out of cigarettes, they paid their bills, she told to her friends via message she left with the love of your life he went to his driver and said he was leaving with her and that he had left money to his friends were taxi and apologized to them before they go home, they passed a gas station to comprareem cigarette, and bought one package, because the night would be long, and coming home they started kissing and she told him in ovido him that she wanted him to throw smoke in her face, and she also wanted to do the same, she was excited, in fact both were, so I did not need to mention that there was a Tantric sex, 'No it was to have spoken, but okay, finally after three years apart, estranged, they understand, and she with surprise have turned smoker and be fetishistic, something that never crossed his mind, they are very happy today, adopted two cats and they form a happy family, a couple of fetishist, a love that lasts to this day, and they are very good health, even smoking two packs a day, they were born to be smokers, and are happy in life, after all that happened, they deserve to be happy
(END)




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...