quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2015

WOMEN SMOKERS 7 ANSWERS

"We were all of us talking, and of course, some exchange of glances, but everything was fine until we heard noise of gunfire, and how we were all curious, went all to see what it was.
As we were all half drunk, and we were not caring, so we went to see what was going on. "

When all the girls went down to see what had happened, I was with some people on the street, and people talked she was armed and wanted to kill and it was killer, but only she and not the girls knew who was mad, behold, a woman and Paula arises, our warrior, do not believe what you're seeing, because she was his former girlfriend Paloma.
Paula and her friends and one of them is the love of his life, his girlfriend, she does not want to reveal, returning, she is face to face with his ex, and is completely insane, giving shots in the air
Paula asks Paloma
- Because of so much violence, because one day we went girlfriends
- Shut your mouth, that disgust, yes we were, but now I have a boyfriend and I'm a Nazi, my boyfriend who showed me this path, how I hate gays deserve all die, and mostly you bitch! bitch !!!!!!!
- Wow, you were not so, I'm very disappointed in you
- Our !!!! I will be afraid of their disappointment !!!!
Behold, Paula's girlfriend comes and gives her a kiss, Paloma sees and learns that he had an affair with her too, and says:
- Our !!!!!! that its mine there, that bitch, I had an affair with her two bundles ...
- Shut your mouth !!!!, and say more about it, there does not even want to see
- I'm scared to death !!!
- Love, I do not know where I left my cigarette, you have one with you?
I've got yes, love
While Paula, his love and the other girls were smoking and all were nervous, Paloma, seeing and touching and sena says:
- This is your last cigarette you will smoke here on earth, he saw his bitch, lesbian face ....
- First I will not stop smoking, i love smoking and love women who smoke, and secondly, you, Paloma not the boss of me, OK !!!
After Paula I just smoking cigarettes, Paloma looks good in his eyes and says,
- What is his last words, slut !!!!! ???
- I want you to go to hell, and the other as a woman passing the road in a lot of woman, and after a moment's notice says that turned straight and says that the worst is Nazi, my God, where this world will stop in the same moral, you are a psychopath evil without more to say.
After that, Paloma shoots to the ground and then shoots at Paula's chest
Paula feels a lot of pain and tell your love taking care of girls and arrange help
The ambulance arrives at 3 minutes and also reaches together police
After helping the victim and take her to the hospital
The police takes care of the other, the Paloma, the aggressor, the killer
Well, as our friend Paula, she oddly enough eve lucky because the bullet she took on his chest, do not hit anything, that reached its pack of cigarettes she had saved on his chest
Well, a few days later
Paula very well by the way with his girlfriend Giovana, and then this happened, had learned that Paloma was admitted to a mental hospital, and they all of them will visit her from time to time, even after the fact, you know she was not in her normal state, and also the last of them, but she after taking your medicine she says she misses them and asked for forgiveness of what she had done, her boyfriend of Paloma once knew has gone mad and killed himself.
Now after it passed all the girls in the apartment talking, smoking and there that Paula makes a questioning
Well, girls, have you ever thought if I was not a smoker, would have died and also was not going to meet my love (Giovana) and you all (Rafaela, Jessica and Bruna)
Then was a quiet, but then all said loudly
We love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And by the way we need to celebrate, and I'm glad you have enough cigarettes if we were not smokers, fetishists, none of this would be happening, for our luck was just a scare.
And so ends our story, if I can leave a message, I hope you serve something that helps everyone.

(END)





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...