terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2012

ONE LOVE FOREVER


The love’s in the air
The love’s in the nature
The love’s in the world

Even when the love true
Is difficult of happen
I know that I can't give up
'cause you're my beautiful
But all in my life is hard

Come into my heart
just look into my eyes
I want something more
I need you with me

I wanna kiss you too
So stay close to me
My world, your world
Take me with you forever

you're very stubborn
Let's get body and soul
We are a single person
Don't fight with me

seem difficult the things into our hearts
please, let's be happy now
stop following opposite path
So say loves me and I believe

Let me take care
Let your heart to guide
Let your pride aside
Let's take it one step more

Our friendship is very strong
Our love can be also
Let that I take you
don't forget me, please

Let me follow you
I want to feel your smell
I need to feel your kiss
Let's dance tonight

say that you wanna be
happy with me
so let's unite our love
you will not regret


2 comentários:

  1. "seem difficult the things into our hearts
    please, let's be happy now
    stop following opposite path
    So say loves me and I believe"

    Adorei, Ro! Muito bonito, bem escrito.. você manja, rs! ;)

    Beeijoca
    Ana

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. oi aninha , fiquei super contente que você curtiu a poesia,obrigado mesmo ,de coração
      você é uma amiga que é amiga minha de verdade
      adoro você
      bjus RO

      Excluir

SANTIFICADO SEJA O VOSSO NOME

Minha Codinome Beija flor, meu lírio, meu colírio Amor começa quando se diz: iluminai seus olhos, Beberei da sua chama acesa, tudo aquilo ...